The 29th International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (CBMS 2016) will be held in Dublin (June 20, 2016) and in Belfast (June 21 – 23, 2016).
The scientific program of CBMS 2016 will consist of regular and technical contributions reviewed and selected by an international programme committee, as well as keynote talks and tutorials given by leading experts in their fields.
The symposium is the premier conference for computational medicine, providing a mechanism for the exchange of ideas and technologies between academics and industrial scientists, and attracts a worldwide audience.
We solicit submissions on previously unpublished research work. Example areas include but are not limited to:
- Data Analysis and Knowledge Discovery
- Knowledge Representation
- Decision Support and Recommendation Systems
- Big Data and Everywhere Data Management
- Systems Integration and Security
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing and Machine Vision
- Clinical and Healthcare Services Research
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) in Healthcare
- Computer-supported Cooperative Work (CSCW) in Healthcare
- Medical Education
- Robotics, Intelligent Medical Devices and Smart Technologies
Best papers will be invited to submit extended versions for a Special Issue on a selected journal.